A holistic and accurate view of health plans and employee data is key as benefits advisors and employers strive to better understand the value of current benefits offerings, identify opportunities for cost savings, and make better decisions.
This session will provide insights on how advances in technology, transparency, and data analytics are changing employee benefits and how brokers can leverage new tools, regulations and information to make the best decisions. Attendees will learn:
- Ways brokers and employers can use benefits data analytics to address key priorities
- How data and transparency impact cost management and program value/ROI
- Additional insights on the future of healthcare analytics, potential challenges presented by the pandemic and ongoing regulation
- Jen Berman, CEO - MZQ Consulting LLC
- Lester Morales, CEO - Next Impact, LLC